This position is responsible for completing general maintenance, repair and janitorial work inside and outside the facility. Required to know and comply with OSHA, EPA and other applicable regulatory agencies.
· Perform general building maintenance, including painting and building racks or components.
· Clean overhead pipes and conveyors using brushes, air hoses, or steam cleaners.
· General maintenance in the module area.
· Inspect for general maintenance needs and report to appropriate personnel.
· Building floor maintenance, including sweeping, mopping, sealing and operation of scrubber/sweeper.
· Trash removal throughout the building, including compactors.
· Clean floors, break areas and general walking areas inside and outside the facility.
· Trailer yard and parking lot maintenance.
· Clean restrooms and replenish supplies.
Perform other related duties as requested by supervisor.
We offer competitive pay & benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, & disability insurance, vacation, holidays and 401k.
We are committed to creating a workplace where everyone is treated with respect and empowered to contribute equally. We want to foster a culture of belonging for all employees, and we are focused on attracting, retaining, and developing diverse talent. We believe our differences make us stronger, and for this reason, we are committed to diversity and inclusion practices in our organization
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protect veteran status, disability or any other protected status.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity