This position is responsible for completing assigned recycling and general maintenance tasks for the Distribution Center. Requires operation of a forklift.
· Operate forklift to pick up recycling containers throughout the facility.
· Ensure each department has appropriate recycling containers.
· Separate recyclables into appropriate containers before weighing and recording.
· Operate cardboard bailer.
· Strap cardboard on a pallet, weigh and load on trailer.
· Operate forklift to load trailers going to the recycling plant.
General Maintenance Assistance
· Operate floor scrubber.
· Other related maintenance duties as needed.
We offer competitive pay & benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, & disability insurance, vacation, holidays and 401k.
We are committed to creating a workplace where everyone is treated with respect and empowered to contribute equally. We want to foster a culture of belonging for all employees, and we are focused on attracting, retaining, and developing diverse talent. We believe our differences make us stronger, and for this reason, we are committed to diversity and inclusion practices in our organization
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protect veteran status, disability or any other protected status.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity